Specified Skilled Worker

Specified Skilled Worker is the new status of residence in Japan.
There are 14 kinds of work field.

If you want to get this status, you must meet these requirements.

• pass the exam in the field which you want to work in.
Finish the curriculum as a technical intern trainee for 3years.
*you can work in same field as a trainee.

•pass the exam of Japanese language.
*if you worked as a trainee for 3 years, you don’t have to take the exam.

“Can i get Specified Skilled Worker visa, because I’ve got N4(JLPT)?”

Some foreigner asked me.
Getting N4 is not enough. You must pass the exam also.