Status of residence Skilled Labor

Status of residence(visa) Skilled Labor is a visa for foreigners with advanced skills.

Many foreign restaurant cooks have “Skilled Labor”. They work at a restaurant specializing in foreign cuisine – Indian, Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese restaurants.

What is requirements to get Skilled Labor?

You must have at least 10 years of work experience at the appropriate restaurant.

The apprenticeship period is not included in 10 years.

If you have studied cooking at a vocational school, you can also include a learning period.

This practical experience is proved by the certificate of employment of the restaurant that you worked in the past.

What kinds of job other than cooks?

These include in Skilled Labor that noble metal and fur engineers, pilots and sommeliers.

It is required a proof of career or certification etc. in each field.