Visa Support and Immigration Consulting by Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist

Application for Certificate of Eligibility for Residence Status ¥108,000~

Status of residence extend procedure ¥43,200~ 

No transportation fee in Kyoto city.

☑ Husband / wife visa procedures for international marriage 
☑ Permanent visa procedure
☑ Change of status of residence (ex:student → work, work → permanent )
☑ Work visa procedure when you hire foreigners
☑ can not prepare documents or go to the immigration bureau  because of  busy
☑ I got disapproved when I did the procedure myself

We support foreigners living in Japan.

If you have a problem about your visa(zairyu-shikaku),Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist will support your visa application.